- Design and create custom UI/UX and dashboard elements for key business units.
- Help define and drive the Salesforce vision, roadmap and architecture for the highest possible impact.
- Manage projects through all phases of software development life cycle including capturing functional and technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements and propose enhancements around user experience.
- Document and develop code according to industry specifications and standards.
- Prepare test data and conduct basic unit or module testing.
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution.
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders and project managers.
- Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services.
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best of breed applications developed on the Force.com platform.
- Commitment to excellence, high standards and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Information Systems or other relevant degree.
- 3+ years of experience developing Force.com applications and working with Visualforce/Apex.
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API and the Metadata API.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning development.
- Salesforce.com Developer certification is strongly preferred (Dev 401).
- Experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++.
- Familiarity with web/database application development technologies like SQL, AJAX, JSON, HTML5.
- Demonstrated ability to be solution-oriented, solve problems, and think “out of box.”
- Must thrive working under pressure and in a rapidly changing landscape.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.Apply For This Position